Are you interested in employing an apprentice but don't know where to start?
Follow our ten easy steps to recruiting an apprentice through Fast Forward Training and Development. It couldn't be easier.
- Speak to Erica on 01793 732892 to discuss your requirements and talk through the various options available to you.
- You’ll be given guidance regarding the training your apprentice will receive, the commitment in terms of time away from the business, length of the Apprenticeship and salary expectations. We’ll even advise about what to expect from your new recruit.
- You (the employer) completes and sends us a Vacancy ProForma detailing the role the apprentice will fill.
- We advertise your Apprenticeship on your behalf via The National Apprenticeship website, Fast Forward website and external websites.
- At the closing date, we sift the applications. Working to your specific requirements, and removing any unsuitable applicant, we save you time and effort by forwarding only the highest calibre of candidate to you for shortlisting.
- You decide who and when to interview; we contact all of the unsuccessful candidates on your behalf.
- We carry out pre-employment testing if you wish.
- Final interviews are conducted by you.
- If you are satisfied with your candidate(s), make the job offer.
- You arrange a start date and we arrange to meet you and your apprentice for sign up. Our Delivery Team meets with you and the apprentice to discuss and agree the training delivery and visit schedule.
The Apprenticeship begins.
Take a look the types of Apprenticeships availalble. If you employ less than 50 employees, you may be entitled to a Government grant of £1,500!
To get started, email Erica now!