Fast Forward Training and Development
Fast Forward is the commercial training arm of New College Swindon.
We are able to respond to and embrace demand-led training which make us an ideal choice for professional training across Swindon, the south west and nationally. We deliver bespoke training, professional qualifications, workbased learning qualifications and Apprenticeships for individuals and organisations. Each year we hand-pick our most popular, successful and in-demand programmes to create a portfolio of courses, many of which are 'open access' and have regular start dates.
Our qualifications are designed to help people to be more effective at work - now or in a future career. We aim to make sure you have the training that meets your needs, whoever you are, whatever your goals. And if you can't come to us, and you'd like us to deliver to a group, we'll come to you.
This Charter sets out Fast Forwards standards for working with Employers. It lets you know what you can expect from us and, in return, how you can support your employees to be successful.
Our mission is to provide quality education, training and services which:
· Meet our customers’ needs
· Encourage individuals to realise their full potential
· Support lifelong learning
· Help young people, the community and business to prosper
· Put customers first and provides services in ways which are flexible, responsive, friendly and efficient.
· New College celebrates diversity and aims to ensure that everyone can fulfil their potential.
· Our commitment to you:
We are committed to providing excellent customer service by:
· After initial contact, we will respond to your enquiry within two working days. We will provide you with impartial advice and guidance and will aim to offer you a number of training solutions.
· To ensure you’re fully aware of what we can offer you, the information provided verbally will be provided to you in an email together with contact details for the team member who dealt with the enquiry, providing an accessible service and named point of contact.
· We will provide you with up to date guidance on any Government funding including how the funding can be accessed.
· We will deal with your enquiries promptly and aim for the right answer the first time, addressing your organisational objectives.
· We will be honest with you and will be clear what we can and cannot do operating on a ‘best advice’ basis.
· We will ensure we remain in regular contact with you and will provide you with regular updates and progress reviews.
· We will guarantee a response to any questions within one working day.
· Outside of normal working hours we will respond the next working day.
· develop individual training plans for your employees
· We will provide appropriate resources and facilities to support training
· Provide a thorough course induction including the training and assessment process.
· Equal opportunities will be promoted in all areas of service delivery.
· When visiting your site, all staff will carry identity badges.
· We will reply to all emails within six hours during normal working hours.
· If you employ an apprentice or your employee is completing a work based qualification, they will receive regular visits from their Assessor, at least once per month.
· If our Assessors cannot or are unable to attend an appointment, we will provide a minimum of 24 hours’ notice (unless there are extenuating circumstances).
· We will explore further training options in order to support your needs, as well as provide progression opportunities for employees.
How well are we doing?
We will check how well we are doing against these standards by:
· Carrying out spot checks and internal audits.
· Carry out review sampling and random checks.
· Monitoring your feedback through regular contact and satisfaction surveys.
· Complete and impact assessment at the end of the training against your company objectives
· We will actively seek your views to help us improve our service.
We appreciate your feedback so please:
· Let us know if you are not satisfied with any aspect of the service we provide.
· Take part in annual satisfaction surveys consisting of short telephone questionnaires.
· Encourage your employee to complete any course evaluations
· Keep us informed of any changes of circumstance that are relevant to our work with you
· Contact us if you are concerned about the progress of your employee
Information about our courses are available on the main New College website and here on the Fast Forward website.
You can also contact us by telephone on 01793 732892 or by email: email@example.com
If you can’t find the course or programme you’re looking for, please do contact a member of the team. We work with a range of highly qualified trainers, all with industry experience, and therefore we are able to design and develop bespoke taylor-made solutions.
We aim to meet your objectives and will work with you to do this, we will never provide you with a ‘sticking plaster’ solution; our training solutions always have longer term needs in mind.
We operate a flexible pricing strategy. Whilst the cost of our open courses can be found in the main College brochure, our bespoke taylor-made courses, designed to cover your exact requirements and organisational objectives, have an individual cost and we can work with you and your budget. The costs are based on a number of variables including the number of delegates, course length and resources such as awarding body registration, training materials.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of our service, please do let us know as quickly as possible so we can address the issues. You can do this through the course tutor or assessor, or by contacting Paula Kimmel, Fast Forward Manager on 01793 732892.
If you are still unhappy with the outcome you can make a formal complaint through the College Complaints Procedure. If you would like copy of this procedure, please contact a member of the team on 01793 732892.
If you would like to see a copy of our latest Self-Assessment Report, mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01793 732892.