|Start Date||Cost||Course Code||Duration|
|Thursday 28th September 2017||£1 600||BC8495||9 months|
The Level 3 Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring is designed for supervisors and first line managers and introduces organisational culture, values and behaviour while developing your skills in managing team dynamics and equality and diversity.
- On successful completion of a Level 3 qualification in Coaching and Mentoring you will enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI membership, can progress to other qualifications at the next level (e.g. from Level 3 Certificate to Level 5 Certificate) or apply to become a Chartered Manager.
- You must be working at a supervisory level and hold an English qualification at Level 2/GCSE Grade A-C.
You will complete six units:
- Principles, skills and impact of coaching and mentoring
- Coaching and mentoring for individual and team needs
- Coaching and mentoring relationships
- Coaching and mentoring processes
- Completing the coaching and mentoring process
- Managing equality and diversity
Timings and Assessments
- 9 sessions, one Thursday per month, 1.30 pm – 8.30 pm
- Starts on 25th September 2017
- Assessment is normally via practical work-based assignments. This ensures you minimise time away from work. In order to gain the most out of your course, we would also like all delegates to carry out coaching and mentoring in the workplace and reflect on this practice. Unfortunately we are unable to provide you with coachees or mentees.
Costs and Resources
- This course is eligible for the 19+ Advanced Learning Loan. If you are 19 years old or over and meet the eligibility criteria, you will be able to apply for a loan which covers 100% of the course fee. You will find more information on the following website: https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learning-loans.
- For further career guidance, the National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work opportunities. This service offers confidential and impartial advice and is supported by qualified careers advisers. https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/Pages/Home.aspx
- Enrolment also means that you become an Affiliate member of CMI and have complementary access to a range of benefits including on-line resources through Management Direct, Networking Opportunities, CMI Library, CMI Mentoring, Publications and the Career Development Centre.
For further information about this course please contact a member of the Fast Forward Team on 01793 732892 or email: FastForward@newcollege.ac.uk