|Start Date||Day and Time||Cost||Duration|
|Monday 24th April 2017||
5:45pm - 9:00pm
Is this course for me?
If you are completely new to marketing and have no formal qualifications of any kind the Foundation Certificate in Marketing may be suitable for you. This course is also ideal for small businesses, entrepreneurs, those interested in marketing as a profession or those employed in a marketing role who wish to formalise their skills.
We'll help you to get to grips with the fundamental skills required to kick start or improve your current marketing activities.
· Consumer behaviour and the impact on your organisation
· How to recognise the key components of successful marketing
· How to collect relevant information about the marketing environment
· Getting to grips with the concept and the elements of the marketing mix and how it's applied in different settings.
· Identifying different types of customers and the importance of excellent customer relationships.
· Marketing communication, the purpose, process and the tools available to you.
· How to develop an outline marketing communications campaign and how it will be put into practice.
How will I be assessed?
You'll complete one on-line exam. You will also be asked to write a report, briefing paper or article after examing your own marketing activities. This exercise will help you to fine tune, improve and understand your own marketing environment and activities.
You are required to become an Affiliate (Studying) Member of CIM; the cost of this membership is £50. We will provide this information during the course induction.
Are there any pre-course requirements?
There are no formal entry requirements although you should have a good standard of written English.
What can I do next?
After completion you can progress to the Level 4 Certificate in Professional Marketing, available from September 2017.
For further career guidance, the National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work opportunities. This service offers confidential and impartial advice and is supported by qualified careers advisers.
firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01793 732892
Fast Forward Training and Development – Leading Training Provider for Swindon and Wiltshire