The Care Certificate was commissioned by the Department of Health and developed in partnership by Skills for Care, Health Education England and Skills for Health....it replaces the Common Induction Standards.
If you are an employer, then it's your responsibility to ensure your staff have completed a thorough induction so that they have the right skills and knowledge to undertake their job role. The Care Certificate is just one part of the overall induction.
If you would like to make a start in the Care Sector, are health care assistants, care support workers or indeed anyone who has direct contact with patients and service users, then the theory part of the Care Certificate may help you towards your overall goal.
Our e-learning course, developed by Highfield, comprises of 15 distinct courses covering each standard of the Care Certificate, each approximately 30 minutes in length and strengthening and testing yours or your employees’ knowledge and understanding.
Not only is it flexible so that you can complete the standards that are specific to your role in whichever order suits your requirements, it is also mapped to over 30 units on the Qualification and Credit Framework (QCF) relating to health and social care qualifications, meaning you can use the standards tas recognised prior learning.
Other key benefits include:
- The most interactive and engaging resource on the market
- Accurate content that mirrors the Care Certificate workbook
- The underpinning knowledge needed to achieve each standard
- Multiple-choice assessment at the end of each course – and fully trackable
- Learning record – with printable proof of completion certificate for employers to sign
- PDF documentation to help you and assessors evidence the demonstration of the competencies in practice
- Endorsed certificate upon completion to evidence the knowledge gained
- Mapped to the Diploma
- Can be used on PCs, Macs and tablets.
To complete the Care Certificate, contact a member of the team on 01793 732892.
For further career guidance, the National Careers Service provides information, advice and guidance to help you make decisions on learning, training and work opportunities. This service offers confidential and impartial advice and is supported by qualified careers advisers. https://nationalcareersservice.direct.gov.uk/Pages/Home.aspx