|£1 690||up to 18 months|
The level 3 Diploma consists of a minimum of 55 credits which are made up of six mandatory units and a number of optional units, based around your job role. In order to identify which qualification and units are most appropriate we will match your skills and job description against the standards. This provides us with the opportunity to tailor the qualification to suit your individual situation and needs.
- Business and Administration/Leadership and Management at Level 3
- This qualification is designed for people who are employed in a customer service role and have a supervisory aspect to their job. Learners will have autonomy over decisions made and may have referrals made to them from other customer service operatives for clarification.
- Have agreement from your employer to allow an assessor to visit you in the workplace
- Have a minimum of 3 months' prior experience in the customer services environment
- Be working a minimum of 15 hours per week
Some of the units include:
- Organise and deliver customer service
- Resolve customers’ complaints
- Manage a customer service award programme
- Gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback
- Develop a social media strategy for Customer Service
Timings and Assessments
- Approximately 18 months.
- Once the appropriate units are agreed, assessment can start. An assessor will visit you in your workplace. They will plan their visits in advance and will accommodate your work pattern and activities. Assessment visits usually take place every 3-4 weeks and last approximately 1-1.5 hours each. You will be set tasks to complete between visits.
- Your assessor will work with you to cover the knowledge and skills covered in the qualification. As well as being able to complete tasks competently, you should know why you do them a certain way. Together you will gather evidence to demonstrate you meet the qualification standards. A variety of assessment methods will be used. These will usually contain a mixture of:
- Work products
- Professional discussions
- Oral and/or written question & answers
- Reflective accounts
- Witness testimonies
- Recognised Prior Learning
- Our Assessors will visit you once a month in the workplace.
- Start anytime.
- There are a number of on-line exams which you must pass.
Costs and Resources
- From £1,690 dependent on location
- The qualification is eligible for the Advanced Learner Loan where the Government covers the course fees and repayments are only made once you are earning £21,000 or more. More details can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/advanced-learner-loan/overview
- For further information about this course please contact a member of the Fast Forward Team on 01793 732892 or email: FastForward@newcollege.ac.uk