|Thursday 9th March 2017||£0||3 months|
Distance learning courses enable you to boost your career with a nationally recognised qualification even if you don’t have the time to attend training sessions. You have an induction at the start of the programme and then work your way through the qualification at your own pace, achieving within approximately three months.
We'll provide you with the underpinning knowledge that is required to work in a range of different environments within a customer service role. You will develop essential knowledge of how to carry out customer service tasks such as how to manage information and supporting events and know how to apply your knowledge in a variety of industries and job roles.
- Business and Administration NVQ
- This qualification is designed for people who are employed in a customer service role or for those wishing to progress into a role which features Customer Service.
- You must have a minimum of Level 1 Literacy
- There are no pre-requisite qualifications for this course however Distance Learning isn’t for everyone. If at your induction we feel that this mode of study may not be quite right for you, we will help you to find the one that is.
You must complete the units listed below.
- Principles of Customer Service and Delivery
- Understand Customers
- Understand Employer Organisations
- Understand How to Communicate with Customers
- Understand How to Develop Customer Relationships
- Understand How to Resolve Problems and Deliver Customer Service to Challenging Customers
- Understand How to Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues with Colleagues
Timings and Assessments
- Approximately 3 months.
- Start anytime.
- You will work on-line and will be provided with all necessary workbooks to complete the programme. You will be required to complete a series of tasks and activities designed to reinforce the learning process and test your knowledge. Your on-line learning account also includes an electronic copy of your workbook. As you work through the learning material, you will answer questions which allows you to complete a portfolio of evidence. These are then submitted to your trainer for marking. Your trainer will agree the deadlines for the submission of your assessments during your induction.
Costs and Resources
- However, if you do not complete your course, you will be charged £125 to cover administration and learning material costs.
- For further information about this course please contact a member of the Fast Forward Team on 01793 732892 or email: FastForward@newcollege.ac.uk