|£1 400||up to 12 months|
The level 2 Diploma consists of 45 credits, and is made up of six mandatory units and a number of optional units based around your work role. In order to identify which qualification and units are most appropriate, we will match your skills against the standards. This provides us with the opportunity to tailor the qualification to suit your individual situation and needs.
- Business and Administration/Team Leader (Level 3).
- This qualification is designed for you if you are employed in a business administration environment in an administrative role, such as administrative assistant or team administrator, and need to develop or consolidate your skills.
- Have agreement from your employer to allow an assessor to visit you in the workplace
- Have a minimum of 3 months' prior experience in the business and administration environment
- Be working a minimum of 15 hours per week
Some of the units include:
- Principles of providing administrative services
- Communicating in a Business environment
- Manage personal performance and development
- Store and retrieve information
- Use a telephone and voicemail system
- Contribute to the organization of an event
Timings and Assessments
- Approximately 12 months.
- Once the appropriate units are agreed, assessment can start. An assessor will visit you in your workplace. They will plan their visits in advance and will accommodate your work pattern and activities. Assessment visits usually take place every 3-4 weeks and last approximately 1-1.5 hours each. You will be set tasks to complete between visits.
- our assessor will work with you to cover the knowledge and skills covered in the qualification. As well as being able to complete tasks competently, you should know why you do them a certain way. Together you will gather evidence to demonstrate you meet the qualification standards. A variety of assessment methods will be used. These will usually contain a mixture of:
- Work products
- Professional discussions
- Oral and/or written question & answers
- Reflective accounts
- Witness testimonies
- Recognised Prior Learning
- Our Assessors will visit you once a month in the workplace
- Start anytime
- There are a number of on-line exams which you must pass.
Costs and Resources
- From £1,400 dependent on location
- For further information about this course please contact a member of the Fast Forward Team on 01793 732892 or email: FastForward@newcollege.ac.uk